Wednesday 18 May 2011

Audrey Hepburn's Bran Muffin Recipe




Audrey Hepburn's bran muffin recipe penned by her own fair hand....how cool is that? You've just got to make them haven't you?

I've written the recipe out exactly as Audrey did. I made eight substantial muffins from the following ingredients:

1 egg
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon melted butter
1 1/4 cups of bran
1 cup of flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon honey
1/4 teaspoon salt
A handful of raisins (soaked)

Method:

Put the egg + butter + bran + milk (edit...I've just added in the forgotten[by me]milk)in a bowl and let rest for 10 mins
Add flour + baking powder + salt + raisins
Blend lightly 
Bake 20 min in preheated oven 375 degrees

These are great for breakfast when you are in a mad hurry, really tasty...I'll be making them often...yummy...   

2 comments:

  1. Whoops I forgot to credit the recipe to here:http://www.myspace.com/audreytribute/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and forgot to say to add the milk with the egg/butter/bran mix...
    Dx

    ReplyDelete